Robis Elections, Inc., located in Wheaton, IL, is the developer of the AskED® suite of products and is known as the innovation leader in election software. Founded in 1991, Robis software is in use in over 50,000 election locations in the United States and has built a reputation of providing the highest level of support and service to its customers. Our goal is to make elections run more smoothly than ever. We are looking for a staff accountant to be responsible for performing the accounting duties necessary to support preparation of financial statements and preparation of analyses necessary for effective decision making. This is a great role to gain experience in the full spectrum of accounting and financial management. Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Monthly financial review
- Preparation of weekly Dashboard for President
- Assist with the preparation of forecasts and cash flow requirements
- Responsible for the month-end close process. Prepare necessary bookkeeping adjustments and reconciliations
- Record semi-monthly payroll activity
- Processing of all A/P and A/R
- Assist with tax filings
- Other special projects and accounting duties as assigned.
- 1-3 years’ relevant accounting experience.
- Requires a high degree of trust, integrity and confidentiality
- Initiative, accuracy, and ability to effectively manage workload/priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid computer skills including strong Excel skills. QuickBooks experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required.
Submit Your Resume and References
Will consider full-time or part-time position for right candidate. Please email a cover letter and resume, plus your salary history/requirements to
Robis Elections, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
PO Box 39
Wheaton, IL 60187-0039