Robis Elections, Inc, located in Wheaton, IL, is the developer of the AskED® suite of products and is known as the innovation leader in election software. Founded in 1991, Robis software is in use in over 50,000 election locations in the United States and has built a reputation of providing the highest level of support and service to its customers. Our goal is to make elections run more smoothly than ever. We are looking for an experienced, flexible Developer to join our development team to do web design and join in the continued innovation and expansion of the AskED product line.
- 2+ years of full-stack web development experience.
- Solid Experience designing scalable and multi-tiered solutions.
- Understanding of and experience with SDLC, and Agile methodologies.
- ASP.NET 4.x, MVC 3, Web APl
- .NET 4.x, C#
- Transact SQL experience
- HTML4, CSS 2, HTML5, CSS 3 and AJAX
- Knowledge of SQL Server 2012/2014
- MS SQL Programming experience is a major plus.
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS, DTS) is a major plus
Submit Your Resume and References
Robis Elections, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
PO Box 39
Wheaton, IL 60187-0039